Why ProbicellProbicell is a leading, advanced probiotic supplement that sets itself apart from many of the other probiotic brands currently in the marketplace. Listed below are four key factors that make Probicell the "go to" choice for your intestinal health:
Key Factor #1:Yeast or "candida" is the body's natural enemy. Candida is a fungus that emits toxins into the bloodstream and can cause many health issues. It is the most common cause of fungal infections worldwide. The specific enzymes found in the Probicell formula strip away the candida's protective protein shell and begin digesting its cellular infrastructure. In layman's terms, when the enzymes go to work, they perform the following three specific functions:
- Eliminate the harmful candida (yeast) fungi in your intestinal tract;
- Remove the dead yeast and other harmful bacteria from your body; and
- Protect your body from experiencing the typical "detox symptoms" associated with toxins that are generated from the elimination of candida (yeast).
Key Factor #2:Isomalto-Oligosaccharide (IMO, prebiotic)
Isomalto-Oligosaccaride (IMO) is a digestive fiber that is found in the Probicell formula. This fiber has been clinically proven to greatly increase the number of indigenous bacteria that are native to your body. In essence, it helps your body's natural good bacteria to flourish and multiply. When the "IMO" enters your large intestine, it is fermented by your body's good bacteria, thus providing additional fertilization and growth of your body's critical good bacteria.
Key Factor #3:The Probicell formula contains the most important good bacteria to enable your intestines to function at the very best level possible. It is crucial that you include these "good bacteria" in your daily diet. The following good bacteria is found in the Probicell formula:
- Bacillus subtilis - Bacillus subtilis is a spore forming bacteria that is widely used as a fungicide. The bacteria colonize the root system of the fungus, leaving no room for fungal disease organisms.*
- L. helvecticus Lactobacillus - L. helvecticus Lactobacillus is a probiotic that stimulates the immune and digestive system, controls diarrhea, reduces lactose intolerance and can inhibit unfriendly bacteria.*
- S. boulardii - Saccharomyces boulardii is a non-systemic and non-pathogenic yeast originally found in the skins of the lychee and mangosteen fruits. This yeast is an important probiotic that can help recolonize and sustain flora in the large and small intestine, with a remarkable ability to control various forms of diarrhea.*
- L. acidophilus - Lactobacillus acidophilus is a healthy bacteria that produces hydrogen peroxide, lactic acid and other substances that create an acidic, unfriendly environment for harmful organisms.*
- L. rhamnosus - Lactobacillus rhamnosus is a lactic acid producing bacterial strain that is known for its ability to survive in the highly acidic conditions of the stomach as well as the intestines.*
- L. plantarum - Lactobacillus plantarum is a lactic acid producing bacteria that prevents harmful bacteria from attaching to the mucosal lining and competes for the nutrients the bad bacteria need to survive.*
- L. lactis - Lactobacillus lactis is a gram-positive bacteria that ferments milk sugar to lactic acid and adds synergistic support to the probiotic blend as a whole.*
- B. bifidum - Bifidobacterium bifidum naturally inhabits the colon and vagina, and is a very potent probiotic for the balance of microflora in the intestines.*
Key Factor #4:The Probicell formula utilizes a "Phthalate-free Acid Armor" capsule or casing which has enteric properties and that protects the enzymes from stomach acid without the use of chemicals and plastics commonly found in traditional enteric coatings. This simply means the Probicell formula is encapsulated in a stomach resistant coating, enabling the formula to get past the digestive acid in your stomach and arrive in the colon intact where it is needed and can start working for you. Other probiotic formulas use traditional capsules that get dissolved by stomach acid and lose their effectiveness before reaching the intended target.
*The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products referenced here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consumers are advised to do their own research and make intelligent choices. For all conditions or illnesses, we urge you to see a healthcare professional for a full evaluation, diagnosis or treatment plan.